Sunday, April 25, 2010

E-mail Help Please?

when I send e-mail, 9 out of ten times I get the window that tells me I have to type in the characters that appear in the window to help prevent spam. It is sooooo annoying. I am considering changing from Yahoo to G-mail if I can't get this resolved soon. Almost EVERY e-mail I send out I have to do this. PLEASE HELP. Thanks



rosebud2349@yahoo.com



E-mail Help Please?windows explorer



Ok, got your message from your other question. You do still need to go through your email settings.



You also need to go through your account settings. At the top of this page it says My Account (next to Sign Out). Click on that, and yes you will have to put in your password again. Go through everything in there, make some adjustments if needed and don't forget to save everything.



Do Not Answer any Pop-Up Window, even if it says Yahoo. This is a Spam trick. Do you have the Yahoo Pop Up Blocker with the Anti-Spyware? If not, you should get that downloaded also. It's free and it comes with the Yahoo Toolbar. After you got that downloaded, make sure you Enable your Pop Up Blocker. That should put an end to your Pop Up Window problem.



Good Luck!



E-mail Help Please?microsoft zune internet explorerYour Welcome, glad I could help. Thank You for the vote, it is an honor. Report It


I noticed lately that several e-mail clients are doing this even if the addressee already has you listed in their address book. You should only have to do it one time for each of your contacts. Although annoying, its a good idea from a security point of view. Also, I believe its the addressees' e-mail service who asks that you do this and not the senders' service so it ain't Yahoo's fault..
do not change the yahoo!!



there are explanations coming while u have to enter the charactors.



do not keep open the yahoo for a long time, without doing something on yahoo.



do not change the password.



do not click the back button always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans