Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why does the llink between Yahoo Answers and Yahoo E-Mail cause my computer to freeze?

When I get an e-mail from Yahoo Answers informing me that I have a new answer to a question that I've asked I:



1. Open the e-mail



2. click on the link of my question.



3. a new window is opened that takes me to the answer(s)



4. I read the answers, etc. then close the window



5. now I am back at the e-mail message and my computer has frozen.



6. I press ctrl+alt+del and get the window that let's the user know what applications, programs and system stuff(?) is running on the cuputer.



At this point, I will usually see highlighted something like; Yahoo Mail(not responding).



7. I click on end task and another message box opens asking to either end task or cancel.



No matter what the response is to this message box, the computer stays frozen and I have to press ctrl+alt+del to reboot or sometimes I have to shut down the computer and turn it on again.



Why and is there anything that I can do to prevent this from happeining in the future?



Why does the llink between Yahoo Answers and Yahoo E-Mail cause my computer to freeze?microsoft windows



This works on my dinosaur, don't close the Answer's window, just click back 2 ur email on the start bar, get all of the rest of the stuff u gotta get done done, then click back on answers, close window, and don't worry if your computer freezes, it doen't matter, your done, turn it off. get a feeling of pride for one besting your computer



in the meantime, if your like me and have to check and see if anyone has emailed you every 15 minutes, you can click back and forth from mail to answers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans