Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why always my messenger window shows that i have a new mail even though i dont have one when i open

If you check your mail frequently, it doesn't have time to refresh the page.



Why always my messenger window shows that i have a new mail even though i dont have one when i open it?web browser



For some reason, every now and then, Yahoo buries a new message beneath a few pages of old ones. I think there's a way to show unread messages only. Or you can scan all your pages until you find it. It's there! I'll bet on it.



Why always my messenger window shows that i have a new mail even though i dont have one when i open it?windows installer internet explorer



it says you have mail rite, well, you open up your yahoo mail, you have to click your inbox to read it. glad i could help!!!!!! ? ? %26amp;hearts ^_^ ? hugs ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans