Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there anyway that I can stop people emailing me? I put it in the junk folder but they still e-mai

I have no idea where these people get my e-mail address from and they are sending me 'invites' which I am not interested in,



here is one of the emails...



pelin



Anna Goran Invite You.



-Wealthymen has 10 women to every man.



-Get more emails %26amp; views from women in your area



-Receive income,profession, and photo verification



http://www.davetiyekodu.com/trick/trick....



What is the link? I dont want to click it but it includes the word trick twice?



Im not interested, I have emailed them back and politley asked them to stop but they wont! I think they get my address from my friends when they send me 'invites' from sites like bebo and myspace! Please help me! I want to stop these emails, im getting 2 a day!



Please help me!



Thanks!



Ps i use windows live messenger



Is there anyway that I can stop people emailing me? I put it in the junk folder but they still e-mail me!?microsoft money



The spam buton blocks them.



Is there anyway that I can stop people emailing me? I put it in the junk folder but they still e-mail me!?windows explorer internet explorer



Theyr tryin to get u to click on the links(dont do it)



they send emails out to random email addresses and know ur email address is active if u click on the link then they may sell it on for marketing or use it online in scams or ID fraud.



Id report this to your ISP.



If u click on their email address right click it should give you an option to block them.



Again ur ISP can give u further info on this.
you should be able to block certain senders



and



you can set up rules that send e-mails straight to junk box......go to tools - then message rules in your e-mail prog...outlook express for example
change your e-mail address - only share it with people you know - your blighted e-mail account will eventually expire if you stop logging in.
Report it, please forward the email to:



spoof@cc.yahoo-inc.com



phishing@cc.yahoo-inc.com



Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov



Treasury Department: 419.fcd@usss.treas.gov



Also read the topics about the scams,fraud-bogus phishing mails from:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...
There is'nt...the cunning spammers are using Yahoo of a way of getting into your mail and Yahoo cant do a thing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans