Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why can I send Yahoo mail from Firefox but not through Internet Explorer?

This has only started recently. When I try to reply, forward or compose Yahoo mail in Internet Explorer, there is no "compose" window, only the "Attach Files" window, so I can't write email. How can I correct this?



Why can I send Yahoo mail from Firefox but not through Internet Explorer?windows media



One possibility: You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files %26amp; cookies, reboot and retry. I鈥檝e had people tell me this worked, recently, others say it did not, so I guess is varies.



If none of this works, contact:



Yahoo! Customer Service



866-562-7219



408-349-3300



8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)



The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com



Why can I send Yahoo mail from Firefox but not through Internet Explorer?microsoft exchange internet explorer



your "security" setting causing the problem.
Because IE is owned by Gates and he has done soooo many updates it all kinda sucks now. (For IE at least, other programs are better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans