Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yahoo mail is the default setting in my internet conections box, but it is still not working.?

When I try to click on a link in a website to say give feedback... it makes another yahoo sign-in window pop up, but does not have the e-mail address to to site I am clicking on. Yahoo is already set as the default for my e-mail....why can't am I having this problem



Yahoo mail is the default setting in my internet conections box, but it is still not working.?microsoft vista



It's not your pc, yahoo has disabled feedback in like mail %26amp; photos %26amp; probably for good reason since they're closing Photos you know alot of people would be using it and lately Beta mail has been having alot of problems....The updated Beta just came out today %26amp; when you switch back it asks for feedback and then takes you anywhere but....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans