Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there a way to make Yahoo stop asking if I really want to delete all of my bulk mail?

I have Windows 98 and I use Firefox as my browser. In the past few weeks, every time I select all of my bulk mail and click delete, a gray box pops up asking me if I really want to delete it. I see on my IE browser that you can make it stop until you close that browser, but I haven't been able to find a way to make it permanently stop asking me. Does anyone know if there is a hidden preference someplace that I can't seem to find? Thanks.



Is there a way to make Yahoo stop asking if I really want to delete all of my bulk mail?internet browser



There SHOULD be a small checkbox in that pop-up that says "Do Not Ask This Question Again". There was in mine.



Is there a way to make Yahoo stop asking if I really want to delete all of my bulk mail?windows media center internet explorer



I have an eMac and Firefox. That pop up "Do You Want to Delete All" thing drives me mad also, and someone said there was a pop-up saying Don't Ask Me This Again, but it does not appear on my screen! How can I get rid of this annoying thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans