Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I conference chat,or add more people to a current chat in Yahoo Mail?(I don't use Yahoo

Pleas note I don't use Yahoo Messenger. In your answer to my question,please just answer my question on how to conference chat or add more people to a current chat in Yahoo Mail. Please don't just recommend that I use Yahoo Messenger. Thank you. By the way,can a few Yahoo users and Windows Live Messenger users chat at the same time,or in the same chat?



How do I conference chat,or add more people to a current chat in Yahoo Mail?(I don't use Yahoo Messenger)?windows live



just add them to your contacts on your mail and when you open the page they will appear there. and yes they can chat at the same time as long as u add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans