Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am really sick of having to sign in every few minutes to my yahoo mail and other log-in sites. Hel

I have windows XP, sbcglobal internet with the yahoo browser. I want my session to stay logged in until log off internet and close browser. Trouble so far on e-mail and websleuths .com



I am really sick of having to sign in every few minutes to my yahoo mail and other log-in sites. Help me pls!!microsoft



Don't disable cookies



I am really sick of having to sign in every few minutes to my yahoo mail and other log-in sites. Help me pls!!microsoft access internet explorer



well there is a new thing that when you sign into yahoo..you can stay logged in for 2 weeks
It's a security measure so that no one else can see your information. You should want to be locked out after a period of inactivity
Download Mozilla Firefox, it will save your passwords so that all you will have to do is click signin because it will fill in your passwords for you. all you have to do is set a master password.
right under the yahoo mail home look for a box and it says sign in for 2 weeks
wat u do u open anotherf tab den u just go back to it wen ever u want to ok!
If you have a yahoo email account you can check the box that says "keep me signed in for 2 weeks" then set your mail page to your favs



Then all you have to do is click your yahoo mail page on your favs and it comes right up, no having to keep logging in all the time
yahoo recently did an update to their messenger and its caused the messenger to sign out and in constantly, among other irritating things. you may want to do as i did to fix it. uninstall that version of yahoo messenger and re-install the original.(you wont loose any of your settings).



go to start, control panel, add/remove. then scroll down the list until you see yahoo messenger, highlight it, move to the right and remove it.



then go to the internet and download yahoo messenger 7.0 (or 7.1).



reboot your computer and try your messenger again. that should stop it from logging out, it did for me. hope this helps, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans