Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'd like to set up an online private diary where I can write from my BlackBerry E-mail?

I want a space where I can save many diary entries, and send them from my BlackBerry e-mail address. I also want the site to be safe, secure, and preferably a 'major' site such as Yahoo! or Windows Live. Mind you, I will be open to other sites



I'd like to set up an online private diary where I can write from my BlackBerry E-mail?windows media player 11



I use Livejournal to post online, however there is a free service called TxtLJ which allows you to update your blog via text messages. You can keep your blog friends only, which means you can set who can view it.



The best part, it is free to post messages. Although it costs to receive texts from the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans