Sunday, April 25, 2010

I鈥瞞 not receiving e-mails from web sites I鈥瞞 subscribed. I have Compaq Presario SG3010LA and Windows

May be but I鈥瞞 not sure I could have some kind of filter, wall or blocker in my computer which is avoiding the incoming messages go into my entry trash. Or the configuration of Yahoo mail is wrong or missing something when I downloaded it to my computer. Please help me in a hurry because I鈥瞞 looking for a job abroad and my only contact is my Yahoo e-mail account. Thank you in advance. And again: please in a hurry.



I鈥瞞 not receiving e-mails from web sites I鈥瞞 subscribed. I have Compaq Presario SG3010LA and Windows Vista.?microsoft.com



Please on what basis do you know that you are missing emails from the web sites that you subscribe to??.



How do you know that you Yahoo mail is missing, if you are unable to see any mail.



Minddoctor, France

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans