Sunday, April 25, 2010

If I upgrade my operating system to windows xp will I lose my e-mails?

I have some important e-mails that I would like to keep so I just want to know if I should save them; and if I do, how do I save them?



If I upgrade my operating system to windows xp will I lose my e-mails?windows vista



Where are your e-mails? Are they on Outlook or where? If they are on a web-bsaed e-mail provider such as Yahoo! Mail or MSN Mail or Gmail, they will not get erased.



But if you are using Outlook or other computer based program yes they willl get erased. Try to forward them to a web based account :)



If I upgrade my operating system to windows xp will I lose my e-mails?windows defender internet explorer



no... your mails are kept on the net, no matter if u change your pc
no cos your emails are with yahoo not xp
No you won't loose your emails. Yahoo! Dosn't care which Windows Operating Systen you use.
You will not loose any email if you upgrade. If you are so afraid of loosing them and if those emails are on outlook express forward them to any of your email account with yahoo or msn or gmail or any such free email provider and upgrade.
no need to save...and they where not lost...hey this is an high tech. system(internet) nothing will loss on it
You can back them up on cd or dvd disk, or floppy disk and save them indefinitely. XP features a compatibility mode that goes all the way back to Windows 95. XP just doesn't crash as much, and doesn't use files that are shared by more than one program(it copies and separates them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans