Sunday, April 25, 2010

NEED HELP! Serious people only please. I reformatted my pc but before I did, I sent my files to Yaho

Before I reformatted the pc, I went to my Yahoo account and checked my files and they opened fine. After I reformatted the pc, I went back to my account and tried to open my files and it won't open. What I did was, I put my files in 2 folders and sent them to my e-mail account. They opened before so why won't they now? I get this message that says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have permission to access the item". Why am I getting that? I need help figuring this out cause I do not wanna lose my files. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!



NEED HELP! Serious people only please. I reformatted my pc but before I did, I sent my files to Yahoo e-mail..windows mobile 6



You need to reinstall the software that the files were created with for windows to be able to open the files. For example if they have xls extensions then you need excel or a program that can read excel files.



NEED HELP! Serious people only please. I reformatted my pc but before I did, I sent my files to Yahoo e-mail..microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



open up the folder....then get the objects back to the pc
After you create a folder, you can personalize it. Right click the folder %26gt; Properties. At the near bottom of the page you should see:



Attributes: Read Only Advanced



Hidden



______________________________________...



You should probably uncheck read only, or set your setting for that folder to defalt.
Try downloading the files to your computer. Afterwards, open them to see if they work.



If they don't, make sure you are using an administrator account.



You may also try the procedure you used to open them earlier.



All the best.
Just to check if the problem is with the pc or the files, try downloading the files to another pc and see if that works.



Good luck...
When you do a reformat, it only re-installs Windows, not any type of software or download you may have done later.



You will need to re-install any software (Office, Anti-virus programs) and drivers that you need for your system. Once you re-install the software for your files, you will be able to access them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans