Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do you retreive an e-mail that was spamed by mistake? The person I spamed is a friend.New mail b

I cannot receive e-mail from a friend, because I made a mistake and clicked on spam, instead of clicking on delete. I need to hear from this person, due to health reasons. I have gone to many resouces, and they do not have an answer for this problem. The senders e-mail is blocked due to my mistake. When I received the e-mail in question, there was an attachment. A window poped up with the message saying, this attachment cannot to seen,due to it's contents. The sender, is upset, and thinks the only way to e-mail me, is to change her users name.This would be a problem due to all her other family and friends that she e-mails. I hope that we can find a solution to this problem. Thank you for hearing me out.



How do you retreive an e-mail that was spamed by mistake? The person I spamed is a friend.New mail blocked.?windows update



You should have spam sent to a different mailbox (like one labelled SPAM, not deleted.



If somethiing ends up in there by accident, you can mark it as not spam and read it. This should also remove the filter against it.



Thunderbird emal is good at things like that.



How do you retreive an e-mail that was spamed by mistake? The person I spamed is a friend.New mail blocked.?microsoft excel internet explorer



If it's yahoo mail, check in the Blocked email section. You should see a list that shows all the emails you have ignored. Just remove that email from the list.
Please add what mail program and site you are using and we might be able to help.. Different for each one.
There's usually a special folder the emails are sent to where the person can retrrieve them from.
find it in junk mail box folder. or trash can folder. select the message from there by checking on the check box provided and then selecting inbox from move to drop down menu.
go to "options" in the upper right hand corner. Then click on mail options, and then click on spam protection. the messages should go to your bolk folder, where you can open them, but if not, then just click on movve to bulk folder,



then, if you want to remove the person's name from your spam list, I THINk, not shur, that you go to the block addresses in the mail options place, and then you can edit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans