Sunday, November 29, 2009

Antonio, how do you get that Yahoo mail Icon to the left of the window?

I did add IM to my PC and still don't have the icon,,,,any suggestions



Antonio, how do you get that Yahoo mail Icon to the left of the window?microsoft word download



Click START.



Go to PROGRAMS.



Go to YAHOO MESSENGER.



"Right" click on it, then in the box that pops up, click SEND TO.



Then choose DESK TOP (create shortcut)



Antonio, how do you get that Yahoo mail Icon to the left of the window?internet explorer download internet explorersorry but I feel like a spaz, I thought I was good at windows till I got Vista Report It


try pressing your mouse down on it and holding it down and try dragging it. if that does'nt work, uninstall the yahoo messenger and re-install it again. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans