Friday, November 27, 2009

Yahoo mail seems to get slower every day.?

It takes a long time to delete old mail, navigate to new area, and to open a new window. My computer is as slow as an old 386, and I am on cable service. which should be fast.



Yahoo mail seems to get slower every day.?windows media player



I have Yahoo DSL (the 24.95) and my mail deletes instantly. Once in awhile the servers may be really busy, then I experience a little slowness when I go to another page, but not very often. Maybe you need to clean the cache, defrag your computer or do a disk cleanup. I found this really helps me to keep things running smoothly. Hope this helps you, also. Good luck.



Yahoo mail seems to get slower every day.?windows live messenger internet explorer



This seems to be a main complaint with a lot of Yahoo users.



I am glad to say, that I am not experiencing any problems.



Have you emptied or deleted any excess mail?



I find this helps.



Check your mail holding capacity, it may be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans