Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't transport attachment images to e-mail message?

I compose message, hit choose file button, it brings my Mac up to a new choose file window, I hit the first choose file button which brings me to my file menu where I paint the image title and hit the open button at bottom. After that the title goes back to the choose file window and then when I try to export it to my message attachment it refuses to do so. There is no 'return to message' button on window.HOW CAN I GET ATTACHMENTS TO MY E-MAIL LETTER PAGE??



Can't transport attachment images to e-mail message?windows xp professional



After click the "Attach Files" button at the top or bottom. It will go through a brief virus check and then display a confirmation. Then click the "Continue to Message" button. You will now be returned to your message



Can't transport attachment images to e-mail message?windows xp home internet explorerSorry Richoo24: Tried to click "Attach Files"button, nothing even after 2 minute wait. Either my virus check is off or there is another problem. I did get a virus notice on another message last friday. NOW WHAT? Spartawo... Report It


Not quite the same problem but...from the File menue I click on send page or link and either one is transported to the e-mail. Walter J Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans