Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When I log in,why does Yahoo allow access to my mail without asking for a password?

When I log in a greeting with my name pops up together with a window on the right hand side giving access to my mail,I'm not the only one who uses this PC and therfore would appreciate it if yahhoo ID and password is requested before being given access to my mail



When I log in,why does Yahoo allow access to my mail without asking for a password?windows media player 11



If others are using the same computer, are they also logging in using your information? If so, then they can see your emails but if they have their own accounts, then they can't see your mail. If they are using your account, then they need to get their own account. It is free, so have them do it and then change your password so they can't use it any more.



When I log in,why does Yahoo allow access to my mail without asking for a password?microsoft publisher internet explorer



maybe yahoo mess is on. Maybe you have not signed out ... maybe you just xed out and thats why
You haven't signed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans