Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I get my yahoo mail client to pop up when I click on an email address within a website?

I recently switced to yahoo mail, I used gmail before and when I would click on an email address within a website my gmail "compose a message" window would pop up. How can I set yahoo mail to do the same thing?



How can I get my yahoo mail client to pop up when I click on an email address within a website?microsoft flight simulator



1. From the "Start" pop-up menu in the lower left corner of your desktop, select "Settings" ? "Control Panel".



2. In the Control Panel, select "Internet Options". This opens the "Internet Properties" window.



3. Click the "Programs" tab along the top.



4. Click the "E-mail" pull-down menu, and select Yahoo! Mail*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans