Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How to scan a report to my computer and then attach to an e-mail?

I have HP all in one printer....I want to scan a document to my computer, and then attach it to an e-mail. I need step by step instructions. The printer window says it was scanned to the "HP Photo %26amp; Immaging Gallery".....(Idont know what this is or where I can locate it!!!!)



Or, it sez "scan to a software program" Question: Is this a software that I must buy, or is it available to download?



Then, what are the steps to retrieve in on the computer and then attach it to an e-mail. I'm sorry........I'm new at this, and really feel lost....



Also, would the software program be installed on the printer or on the computer?



How to scan a report to my computer and then attach to an e-mail?windows defender



do a find and then the name of the scan should probably have default saved as "scan 1" or something like that. put the word scan into your search on the computer and it should find the file for you then click on it and it should give you a list of choices email this file might be one of those choices. loluck!



How to scan a report to my computer and then attach to an e-mail?windows updates internet explorer



scan it again this time download it to a file you can find, like my documents. When you e-mail click attachments find my documents and thye title of your paper then click on it and send e-mail... hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans