Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i make verizon yahoo! mail beta a tab in my verizon Yahoo! main page?

When I check my mail from my main page, it opens up of course my mail beta. But to go back to the main page, I click on verizon yahoo! which opens up another window. This is annoying. I would like to have Mail beta as a tab on my main page when I first log on. Any help would be appreciated



How do i make verizon yahoo! mail beta a tab in my verizon Yahoo! main page?windows xp service



Is your Verizon Yahoo hompage that version of the My Yahoo with the Modules you add? If so then go to the Add Content link and then select the Verizon Yahoo Services. Find he "Mail Preview" and add it to your page.



You should be using a Tabbed Browsing and set up a tab as your email tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans