Friday, November 27, 2009

Mozilla firefox mail problem. "SSL disabled" error, etc.?

Suddenly I cannot log-in to mail in different websites, like my school website, yahoo, myspace, friendster etc. (but I can use yahoo messenger, myspace messenger, chikka, and bearshare) Anyway, I get all these error stuff…



“firefox.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program An error log is being created.”



“You cannot connect to login.yahoo.com because SSL is disabled.”



“Could not initialize the browser's security component. The most likely cause is problems with files in your browser's profile directory. Please check that this directory has no read/write restrictions and your hard disk is not full or close to full. It is recommended that you exit the browser and fix the problem. If you continue to use this browser session, you might see incorrect browser behavior when accessing security features.” --- I also get this when I do searches, but I can still search, only that after ssome time, errors will occur…again!



Mozilla firefox mail problem. "SSL disabled" error, etc.?microsoft office 2007



Sounds like something got corrupted. I would uninstall FireFox and re-install it.



Mozilla firefox mail problem. "SSL disabled" error, etc.?windows media internet explorer



What antivirus software do you have? I've seen this problem before and there was a Trojan virus on the computer. Change the setting of the scanner to delete infected files and then run a full disc scan and see if it finds anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans