Friday, November 27, 2009

Can I pop my mail from Outlook to my GMail account?

I am using Office 2003 and Outlook. (on Windows XP Home) I want to use my Gmail account as my main account because I can send auto-replies from it, which I can't do with Outlook (unless I have an exchange network, which I don't have). But a lot of people don't yet have my Gmail address. Is there any way I can POP or copy my Outlook mail to Gmail?



Can I pop my mail from Outlook to my GMail account?windows server 2003



You could setup a rule in Outlook to forward all your mail to the google mail address, but of course that would be mean running Outlook to get that done.



The other way would to look and see if your ISP has forwarding for your email accounts. You usually log into your account on your ISP web site and set it there.



Also I assume you already know about setting up POP on your Goggle mail, but if you don't this will get you started.



http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans