Sunday, November 29, 2009

Click on link in e-mail, get message "attempt to sign-in failed", link won't work (i&

When I try to click on a web-site link from an e-mail (in outlook express), I get a pop-up window showing my sign-in id and pw (my internet provider is rogers)- and then a message that the "attempt to sign-in has failed". Yet I already have a connection (I'm in e-mail account). If I copy and paste the link it works.



Now I'm getting the message that I'm not connected when I'm attempting to upload pictures to Google Picasa.



It seems that I have a setting that is not set properly somewhere but I don't know where. Can anyone help?



Click on link in e-mail, get message "attempt to sign-in failed", link won't work (i'm already signed -in)???windows themes



is it possible that you have clicked on a link that is fishing for your user name and PW? type in the url in your browser, don't use email links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans