Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have 2 e-mail prog, yahoo.com and eudora, how can I have yahoo to be my primary e-mail prog using

using Window XP, where and how can I change primary e-mail from Eudora to yahoo.com. every time I want to send or answer a e-mail eudora opens first.



I have 2 e-mail prog, yahoo.com and eudora, how can I have yahoo to be my primary e-mail prog using WinXP?microsoft word 2003



To make Yahoo! Mail the default email application for your computer, click Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs tab %26gt; under E-mail click the down arrow and select Yahoo! Mail %26gt; click Apply. If Yahoo! Mail isn't listed as a default email option follow the directions below.



This is what you need to do to make Yahoo! Mail your default email application. Follow the directions below and it will solve your problem.



Using Internet Explorer just click "Continue" on the link below to download a small 60K file that will enable Yahoo! Mail to be the default email application for your computer. Whenever you click on an email address on any web page or in any computer program, Yahoo! Mail will open for you in a new window.



If Internet Explorer displays a yellow security bar at the top, click on it and select Install ActiveX Control from the menu.



If a security warning comes up with Yahoo! Inc. as the publisher, click Install.



Now you can click on an email address anywhere and your computer will automatically open up Yahoo! Mail for you.



You can even send documents directly from Word, Excel, or other Windows applications.



Requirements:



Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista



Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher



http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/ext/e...



I have 2 e-mail prog, yahoo.com and eudora, how can I have yahoo to be my primary e-mail prog using WinXP?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



Left click on Start



Left click on Set Program Access and Defaults



Left click on the down arrows on the right of Custom



Set the radio button on in front of Eudora under Choose a default e-mail program



Have fun but be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans