Friday, November 27, 2009

While I open an attachment from my mail, its opening in internet explorer's same window.?

for eg, if I open a .doc file, it will not come in microsoft word's window. it's will come in explorer's window. hw can I open attachments in its on softwares window?



While I open an attachment from my mail, its opening in internet explorer's same window.?ireland



Hi



Try uninstalling MS Word go to control panel go to add remove programs then uninstall then reinstall MS Word then go back to your attachment and see if that resolves your issue if it still didn't resolve your issue do a scan-disk on your C: harddrive highlight my computer the R-click with your mouse go to properties go to tools select scan-disk if you have XP it will prompt your to restart you PC in order for it to take effect

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans