Friday, November 27, 2009

How to Create Pop3 mail account on Out Look Express thru Yahoo Mail.?

I tried that set up to my Computer.But it isnt working.I went to Out Look express - Tools - Accounts- Add - Mail. In there i enterd on Incoming = pop.mail.yahoo.com, out going server = smtp.mail.yahoo.com.I entered like that.After that , it is asking "Please enter yr username and password.(Already user name and password are saved in that window.again i typed it is asking repeatedly.Is it allow Yahoo mail for Pop3 on Micro soft and Out look.



How to Create Pop3 mail account on Out Look Express thru Yahoo Mail.?microsoft word



First, Outlook and Microsoft are one word each.



To get pop3 access from yahoo you need their premium service (Yahoo! Plus), which is about $20 a year. (I'm a member) That's probally your problem. You can also do it if you get DSL from one of their partner companies like AT%26amp;T or something.



You're probally also using the wrong mail servers too. Remember that the outgoing mail server is always going to be your ISP's, unless you're using a proxy.



I know there's some work arounds with with a program that uses some perl scripts, but I don't like it. It's not 100% safe.



How to Create Pop3 mail account on Out Look Express thru Yahoo Mail.?windows movie maker internet explorer



You know what, I share your pain, I've never been able to configure Outlook to check my yahoo mail either.
hi,friend i too tried it and find that your prosedure is right but it is only applicable on paid mail ids of yahoo ie,yahoo mail pluse.you can't use it on a free mail id.



so upgrade your mail from the settings in your mail.and use your outlook express.



ok bye friend.
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/p...
hey VISSU



I asked the same question yesterday....got the same answers, and they did not work for me with Outlokk OR Incredimail..dont know...if u do come right, pls let me know



Cheers



coxpeterson@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans