Friday, November 27, 2009

Where can I get windows 3.1 to download That is not a torrent file. (like a floppy image)?

I need to download a copy of windows 3.1 for my laptop which was made in '97. I cannot download a torrent, so I have to have it the regular way. I would prefer a website to download it from, but if someone wants to send it to me, my e-mail address is computersandbeyond@gmail.com



Where can I get windows 3.1 to download That is not a torrent file. (like a floppy image)?microsoft office 2003



Unless you purchase the license from a reseller, it's still illegal to just download. Unfortunately, even as old as it is, it's still copyrighted by Microsoft.



Where can I get windows 3.1 to download That is not a torrent file. (like a floppy image)?windows xp professional internet explorer



Why can't you download a torrent? It's the best way I see.
Ebay



www.bootdisk.com



http://www.logicalsky.com/Windows31_FAQ....
i can't believe anyone would seriously consider using that old bug ridden dinosaur. you would be better off with windows 95.



you would be done already if you had typed that into google



http://www.gaby.de/win3x/eindex.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans