Friday, November 27, 2009

Problem with pop-up windows?

when i turn on my pc pop-up windows appear and also that ballons that the system appears when the computer has a problem. when i press on that ballons it opens internet explorer and a page is displayed (http://www.pesttrap.com/?advid=270) and its trying to make buy an antivirus programm or antispyware i am not sure but i don't want to buy because i know it's not real. can anyone help me. please e-mail me if you find anything. thanks



Problem with pop-up windows?microsoft templates



You need Spybot Search and Destroy to remove this net nasty. Get it from the link supplied below, it's free. Good luck!



Problem with pop-up windows?windows firewall internet explorer



get stopzilla
u can use google anti-spyware.it's very good application
Wow you have a serious malware issue my friend... I could offer you two things



1) Follow the link below if you need a regular service maintainance with me... Read carefully though.. I can help you.. I love helping out other people espcially with their malware issue.



2) Download Adaware/Spybott/Advance Spyware Remover... to attempt to clean out your malware on your own...
get a decent antivirus software..you can buy those from cd shops.. and you may have to reinstall everything and anything on your whole computer..



same thing happened to me a few times.



and don't ever go to websites from links that you're not sure of..
You are infected by spyware!



You should try removing the spyware with "AdAware" and "Spybot Search and Destroy". Some popups just never go away - for those you'll have to do some digging yourself on how to remove them. Some registry stuff mostly.



I strongly recommend that you begin USING FIREFOX after you get rid of these problems. Firefox doesn't let you get infected with this kind of malware.
You have a Smitfraud infection. Fix with:



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans