Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why is my Yahoo Mail stuck?

It is stuck at the "Do you want to make your Yahoo Mail faster? Upgrade your Yahootoolbar now"



I accepted but the window will now not close or progress in any direction...



Why is my Yahoo Mail stuck?internet browser



It may be because Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. I was advised to uninstall Javascript and then reinstall the latest version. This worked for me. If it does not for you then apparently it's only in the beta version. Try returning to the Classic version for now. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Good luck use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans