Friday, November 27, 2009

My Yahoo mail quite working...HELP!!!?

My computer crashed over the weekend and I had to reload windows xp, sp2, iexplorer and everything else. Ever since I have been back online when I check my yahoo e-mail, the buttons (delete, reply, spam, etc.) will not work and I get an (error on page) note at the bottom of the screen. What to do?



My Yahoo mail quite working...HELP!!!?microsoft live



Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. I was advised to uninstall Javascript and then reinstall the latest version from http://www.java.com/. You could also try http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer for the latest Flash player. This worked for me. If it does not for you then apparently it's only in the all new version. Try returning to the Classic version for now. Good luck use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s... Oh great now the links don't work,you will have to search manually now.



My Yahoo mail quite working...HELP!!!?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



has some one else been on ur computer that u know of
ok did u tried login in to ur yahoo email from anothe pc %26amp; see what will happen when u try these buttons



u got to try another pc first to know if it was a problem with ur iexplorer in ur pc,



or it's the problem with ur yahoo email



if it was with ur pc %26amp; ur iexplorer



ty downloading mozilla firefox %26amp; logging in to ur yahoo email from it



if it was ur yahoo email problem"which i dont think so"



u'll 've to check ur email options

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans