Sunday, November 29, 2009

What's wrong with my e-mail?

I've already used Yahoo! mail beta for months, since yesterday I can't read any of the e-mails in my inbox. Moreover, I can't send any e-mails. I am still able to acces Yahoo! with my id and still receive the mail alert. In the bottom of my Internet Explorer window there is a sign showing "Private Zone" with red circle and white bar on it. Please someone help me! Some of those e-mails are really important. Thank's.



What's wrong with my e-mail?microsoft xp



You should switch back to the classic Yahoo email format. There is a "Switch Back" link in the upper left hand corner of the screen when you're viewing Yahoo! Mail Beta. Click on that link and Yahoo will ask you if you're sure you want to switch back. Confirm the switch and Yahoo will process the reversion within seconds. You can also use the following webpage and click on the “No thanks, remind me later” link. That will take you back to the classic email account format: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40777/*http:/...



After that, fill out these Online Help Forms and let Yahoo know that you're experiencing technical difficulties.



http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/...



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ge...



What's wrong with my e-mail?download windows xp internet explorer



don't know, i was having trouble with my yahoo email earlier when i tried to delete an email it didn't delete but showed up as the next email, like i had clicked for it to show next email, but it was the same email kept showing up, and the same thing was happening here in yahoo answers just before that when i was scrolling through the questions, i clicked for the next page of questions, but the same first page kept showing up.



i even tried cleaning out all my cookies after it did it to the questions page, then checked email and it did it there too.



must be some sort of virus or error in yahoo?
I'm already using Yahoo mail beta for so long time, why does YahooMail can't load my E-mail even i can't compose any message. Is there something wrong about your Yahoo mail?
It looks like you have inadvertantly had Yahoomail entered into MS' security control system as a protected site. You must specify that you want it to have free access.
If you are trying to get to your Yahoo Beta Mail with any browser and getting a "Page Not Displayed" or similar message or errors, unfortunately there is not a simple solution.



A month ago or so I was experiencing similar problems. I tried every answer people had posted and nothing worked. I had cleared the cache and history, booted into SafeMode with networking to clear all temp files and still couldn't fix the problem.



Because Yahoo Mail Beta is beta software (almost but not quite ready for prime time) they help very little with it. Beta software is basically in testing mode. I'm sure Yahoo is using Answers to guage how well the software is working. Many people post their issues here so they get a good bug report of the software. But, since it is Beta, they have no solutions. They will simply try to fix these bugs when Beta goes into production for everyone.



With all of that said, last month I finally had a chance to switch back to the original version and all is fine now. You cannot change back to the original w/o accessing beta first. I had to do it late at night when Beta was fully working for me at home to find the link to switch back. The link is there close to your user name AFTER you successfully login to your Beta account.



There is a site you can access to check your Beta mail if you keep getting Page Not Displayed or a blank screen. It is basically text only, but at least you can check your mail. Here is the link: http://wap.oa.yahoo.com



Oh yes, for all of the people posting that Yahoo phone number for support, it does cost $29.95 to speak to a live person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans