Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I configure Microsoft Outlook (Office97) for POP3 Accounts with Windows 2000 op system?

I have installed Office97 using a machine installed with Windows 2000. The method to setup an account using "pop" and "smtp", does not appear to exist when it is installed along with Win2000Pro, although in Outlook Express on the same machine I do have the setup facility I'm familiar with. When Off97 was installed on my Windows ME machine, Outlook posed no problem. Can anyone show me the way to find how or where I set up my Incoming mail (POP3) and Outgoing mail (SMTP) server settings in Outlook? Many thanks



How do I configure Microsoft Outlook (Office97) for POP3 Accounts with Windows 2000 op system?windows mobile 6



Create the account in Outlook Express, then import it in Outlook: File%26gt;Import%26gt;Mail Account Settings.



How do I configure Microsoft Outlook (Office97) for POP3 Accounts with Windows 2000 op system?microsoft office 2003 internet explorerI've got it. Follow this link and you'll find the solution to your question. I didn't understand the problem before. Hope you read this note. http://www.spectrum.net.in/out... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans