Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I set up Outlook Express for use with Yahoo mail?

Trying to use Outlook Express for mail. Have set up in accordance with your "POP Yahoo! Mail with Microsoft Outlook Express" instructions.



When I select 'send' a window appears requesting my password. When I enter this the window keeps repeating. I have checked, and double checked both user name and password.



How do I set up Outlook Express for use with Yahoo mail?windows mobile



If you are using yahoo email beta you need to upgrade to yahoo mail plus to get the full pop service



http://billing.mail.yahoo.com/bm/Upgrade...



You can use Yahoo! Mail Plus to send messages from an external email address, even if you don't receive or "pop" messages from that account. This means that you can configure Yahoo! Mail Plus to send all your email from one place and choose the address you use to send each message. (Of course, being able to send messages from an external email address is especially useful if you also check external (POP) mail and want to reply to emails that were sent to you at a different email address



Or try this download if you are using original yahoo mail



http://ypopsemail.com



YPOPs! is not yet compatible with Yahoo! Mail Beta



How do I set up Outlook Express for use with Yahoo mail?www.microsoft.com internet explorer



i had a similar problem, turns out OE doesnt like yahoo.com address's only yahoo.co.uk



I opened a new co.uk account and it works fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans