Friday, November 27, 2009

Where are the unread e-mail messages likely to be, when I am getting an alert on my welcome screen?

It's from a friend of mine who has an MSN address. Basically it's like this........



CHRIS



you have 8 unread mail messages



when I click it, it just then says who they're from. In this case, it's from one particular person. Do these unread e-mail messages actually exist? If so, please tell me where I am likely to find them. I have no new messages in my Yahoo! Mailbox. Is there one for Windows Live Messenger which I have?



Where are the unread e-mail messages likely to be, when I am getting an alert on my welcome screen?windows media player 10



yeah i too was wondereing .. but later realised



if your friend has created any customer folders in yahoo! mail .. ask him to check in them .. the window bar on the top most will show the indication that there are undread mails, so check them in custom created folders



Where are the unread e-mail messages likely to be, when I am getting an alert on my welcome screen?microsoft net internet explorer



click on the alert
they are in the bulk mail ok
Could be windows messenger telling you about hotmail messages. It usually shows unread messages in an email client like outlook, thunderbird, eudora etc so check them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans