Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How to remove yahoo messenger from the yahoo mail beta page??

When I logged onto yahoo mail beta today a message popped up and asked if I would like to try a new feature where yahoo messenger is on the same page as my mail, I guess to chat and read email from same window. Since it said that it can be turned off later I tried it. I hate it and now have no idea how to turn it off. Someone please help



How to remove yahoo messenger from the yahoo mail beta page??microsoft project



Sorry Jason, I don't know the answer because I'm still waiting for messenger integration myself. Since the roll out (implementation) of this new feature to all accounts will take 3 months, a lot of people probably will think you a lucky one for already having it, even if you don't want it anymore.



My best guess would be that you should check your mail "Options" (drop-down menu in the far right corner, next to "Help") and see whether or not there is a new entry for messenger settings.



If not, you might try to contact Yahoo!. Since the Yahoo! help center doesn't list any entries for this new feature, you might just as well aim straight for the top. You could try mailing Ryan Kennedy (rckenned@yahoo-inc.com), for he is the main Yahoo! Mail Beta Evangelist. I'm sure he's very busy, but maybe you get lucky and receive and answer. If he does answer, ask him to share his wisdom with everyone via the "Yahoo! Mail Updates Blog", so we can all benefit from it.



In the mean time, good luck and I hope you run into someone who CAN help you. I sure would, if only my account had been upgraded already.



See below for the Link of the Yahoo! Mail Updates Blog



How to remove yahoo messenger from the yahoo mail beta page??microsoft powerpoint internet explorerI also hate this yahoo messenger on the same page as my mail. I get lots of spam from it. I wish yahoo would address this issue or simply keep the two seperate! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans