Friday, November 27, 2009

I do not want the new Yahoo mails set up. so I am denied access to my mail box. Why is that?

I am denied access to my mail box, because I am not willing to change to the new Yahoo Mail set up. I feel I am being bullied into accepting something I don't want. I want Microsoft Windows, what must I do to get it.



I do not want the new Yahoo mails set up. so I am denied access to my mail box. Why is that?windows media player 11



There should be an option at the top of the page to try it. and one to go back to the old style.



I'd try it for a few days and than tell it to go back to the orginal way...



Thats what my sister did..



I do not want the new Yahoo mails set up. so I am denied access to my mail box. Why is that?microsoft publisher internet explorer



you and everyone else is going to be forced into using it. I dont like it either and have not accepted it. sooner or later you are going to have to take it or not use yahoo. they will not give you a choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans