Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I get rid of where it says how many unread messeges I have for msn hotmail on my windows xp?

I have Windows XP and there are 4 accounts on it. When I log onto windows live messenger it tells me how many unread e-mails i have. When I log off of my computer and I am back onto the log in screen for windows xp, under my name it says I have "X unread e-mails". How can I get rid of this?



How can I get rid of where it says how many unread messeges I have for msn hotmail on my windows xp?microsoft.com



you don't



How can I get rid of where it says how many unread messeges I have for msn hotmail on my windows xp?internet browser internet explorerActually I found out how. It's on the Microsoft help page. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans