Wednesday, November 25, 2009

G-mail won't work on my computer all of a sudden...does anybody know why?

I have had G-Mail for a few months, and I like it a lot, but all of a sudden a few days ago it stopped working- I go to g-mail, type in my username and password, and it opens a blank white page that says, "done, but with errors on page" at the bottom. It logs me in- If I go to google videos in the same window it recognizes me. It just won't let me access the mail. Does anybody know why this is happening and how I can fix it? I would appreciate it- 10 points to the first to solve this problem!



G-mail won't work on my computer all of a sudden...does anybody know why?microsoft excel



My friend had a problem with Google Talk the other day and it was cause her date on her computer was wrong... something about the date on your computer matching up with their computers. I have G-mail too but mine works so other than that I don't know what to tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans