Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why am I not seeing any pictures in my e-mail?

I don't even get a blank box with a red x in it. All i get is a big blank space. The only way that I can see the pictures is if I go to forward the e-mail and look at them in the forwarding window. What do I have to do to get the pictures to show in the origional e-mail?



Why am I not seeing any pictures in my e-mail?microsoft maps



I assume, you have Yahoo Mail, but I don't know which version you are using. I'm using the newest version (my wife likes the old version) and I have mine set up to receive my mail in HTML format and I have no problem receiving pictures from friends and family.



I think, my wife has to download the pictures before she can view them, while they show up right in the body of my email and I can download them too if I want to.



Why am I not seeing any pictures in my e-mail?windows registry internet explorer



make sure your settings are set to recieve attachments as HTML. and not plain text



that's the only reason I can think of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans