Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help i cant get my mail?

i downloaded explorer 7 and got criticle errors so i did a system restore hopping to fix the problem but only made things worse . now when i try to do a system restore the page comes up blank . on my yahoo the im window dosnt work and i can not get my mail but i can check my moms mail with no problems . i have run all my scans and nothing came up . what do i do next?



Help i cant get my mail?microsoft net framework



I suggest you delete the new Beta mail, and see if you can get mail on the previous version.



Best wishes.



Help i cant get my mail?windows xp themes internet explorer



You may just want to leave it alone for a couple days. It may be something in your account, and they should already know about it and be fixing it by now.
did you try reloading the yahoo im? use another yahoo name and see if you can get going this way. you don't allow emails or im's i was going to go in there and see if i could email you or im you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans