Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I make yahoo messenger open my e-mail messages in Firefox instead of Internext Explorer?

When I have yahoo messenger open and I receive an e-mail, an envelope will appear on my messenger window. When I click on the envelope to check my e-mail it will automatically open the yahoo mailbox in internet explorer. I want to click on the envelope and have the mailbox opened in Mozilla Firefox instead of IE, how do I do that? Right now my default web broswer is set to Firefox already. Thanks for the help.



How do I make yahoo messenger open my e-mail messages in Firefox instead of Internext Explorer?windows xp home



I installed Firefox on my computer and it set itself to be my default web browser. Yahoo email functions then automatically used Firefox.



Here's the Firefox website



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



You can try uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox. If there are any settings in forefox you are concerned about losing then save them before uninstalling Forefox. Bookmarks for instance.



I tested the same thing with Internet Explorer. In that case I had to tell Internet Explorer to go to it's factory settings, because I had previously told it to stop making itself my default browser. Tools...Internet Options...Programs...Make default.



How do I make yahoo messenger open my e-mail messages in Firefox instead of Internext Explorer?microsoft visual studio internet explorerI have windows Vista and Firefox is my default web browser for all programs. Only the yahoo messenger opens Internet explorer. Please help me. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans