Sunday, November 29, 2009

The new Yahoo Mail used to work on IE 7 and Mozilla Firefox, now it doesnt. What is the problem?

My problem is it keeps freezing and has errors that need to refresh or switch back to classic mail. I switched back to classic mail before, now it cant even do nothin. Only thing I can click on is Yahoo and it opens a new window. The rest is unclickable. I like the new Yahoo Mail, its faster to delete and go through mail and all that. Now Yahoo is havin problems, been like this for few days. I'm just gonna say Yahoo sucks!!!



The new Yahoo Mail used to work on IE 7 and Mozilla Firefox, now it doesnt. What is the problem?windows xp themes



Works fine for me. You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files (these will take a while!) %26amp; cookies, restart the computer and retry. Here is the HELP link for how to do this in different browsers: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...



The new Yahoo Mail used to work on IE 7 and Mozilla Firefox, now it doesnt. What is the problem?download windows media player internet explorerIt works now, i think Yahoo was little slow at the time. It does that when alot of people on it, even though Yahoo is a big name all around the world.. But I tried those right there and stil done that,like I said, I just waited out for few days. but thanks anyway. Report It


mine works on both Firefox and IE7
Mine doesn't work on IE 7 and hasn't been for months. It'll work for a few hours every now and then and then it's back to suckiness. I can't delete or send mail or move mail or anything else. It's been going on for months and I hear yahoo is working on it but it's hard to be patient. I also can't switch back to classic mail. I have cleared cookies and files and it doesn't help. Just know, you are NOT the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans