Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to reach Yahoo mail? I have problems to read my mail that sometimes appears as a blank window?

Yahoo mail has been awful lately! It takes hours to receive my messages and the ones that do come in are out of order. Today I can't get to my mail at all. Don't bother with Yahoo customer service because they're not responsive. I won't renew with Yahoo!



How to reach Yahoo mail? I have problems to read my mail that sometimes appears as a blank window?microsoft frontpage



I have been having the same problem since last week - when I click on an email listed in my Inbox, when the next page loads, the header and side menu load, but the message content does not, and when I try to click buttons such as "reply" they don't actually do anything, I just stay on the same page. But, it is sporatic, it happens for some messages (including ones from private senders, Travelocity.com...) but not for others.



Unfortunately I do not have an answer, but I just wanted to comment that you are not the only one experiencing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans