Friday, November 27, 2009

Very annoying pop-up appears as a window and even in advertisments of my yahoo mail. WHAT SHOULD I D

I HAVE YAHOO TOOLBAR INSTALLED



Very annoying pop-up appears as a window and even in advertisments of my yahoo mail. WHAT SHOULD I DO?windows mobile



Top of web page, tools internet options delete files delete cookies clear history, content clear ssl state autocomplete clear forms.



Hope that helps.



Good Luck.



P.S. Also D/load ccleaner spybot adaware and eusing all free and easy to use.



Very annoying pop-up appears as a window and even in advertisments of my yahoo mail. WHAT SHOULD I DO?safari browser internet explorer



any pop-up blocker could do the job



use my favorite:



google toolbar which have a gr8 pop-up blocker



download it from her:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans