Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is Yahoo sending e-mails to UPGRADE their toolbar due to Windows compatibility? I received one, just

its spam, block the source



Is Yahoo sending e-mails to UPGRADE their toolbar due to Windows compatibility? I received one, just checking.default browser



Upgrade? Like pay for it? Or just update? You can always go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/ and see if there are updates; I wouldn't click any links in the email since it sounds fishy to me.



Is Yahoo sending e-mails to UPGRADE their toolbar due to Windows compatibility? I received one, just checking.microsoft word download internet explorer



i didnt get an email, but i downloaded the new toolbar and its not showing up, that was last week..the toolbar just dissapeared then this morning when i turned on the computer it was finally there and now its 2 hours later and the stupid toolbar is gone again...dont download it if you havent already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans