Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I make Rogers Yahoo my default mail?

I have tried both of these and neither fixes my problem. I am a Vista User.



I PC -- Internet Explorer or Firefox



From the “Start” pop-up menu in the lower left corner of your desktop, select “Settings” ? “Control Panel”.



In the Control Panel, select “Internet Options”. This opens the “Internet Properties” window.



Click the “Programs” tab along the top.



Click the “E-mail” pull-down menu, and select Yahoo! Mail*



Click OK.



*Are you not seeing Yahoo! Mail in your list of email programs? Download Yahoo! Messenger. It’s easy, it’s quick, and it puts Yahoo! Mail in your email application list.



How do I make Rogers Yahoo my default mail?windows movie maker



Go to "Start"..."Default programs"..."Set program access and computer defaults" to make your necessary changes.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans