Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In yahoo mail, when I go to delete an email, a window pops up asking whether I'm sure that I wa

How do I stop the window from popping up? It wasn't doing this before........



In yahoo mail, when I go to delete an email, a window pops up asking whether I'm sure that I want to delete...microsoft exchange



all part of the new updates from yahoo



In yahoo mail, when I go to delete an email, a window pops up asking whether I'm sure that I want to delete...windows vista ultimate internet explorer



Is there a box that asks if you'd like this message to appear again? If so, check it, and your problem should be resolved!
On your mail page, click on "options" (upper right) ---then scroll to and click on "general preferences".



Go down to *Message Actions* and next to -warnings- UN-check the box------"warn me about deleting messages"-----then click SAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans