Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I cannot open my Yahoo!Mail Beta for three days and appears 'not responding' system.?

i cannot open my Yahoo!Mail Beta for few days. After loading, the layout is a mess. when i click to open mailbox(actually no links inside can be clicked), then always appears 'Not Responding'.when i close the window, it goes very slow.



But my friend can open her Yahoo!Mail (not Mail Beta) successfully. What's wrong with Yahoo!Mail Beta?



Yahoo!Mail Beta is very important to me. Please get me the answer or solution to work with. Thank you



I cannot open my Yahoo!Mail Beta for three days and appears 'not responding' system.?windows installer



Try this %26gt;%26gt; Click on tools at top of home page ,on drop down click internet options..here delete cookies,temp files and,clear history..Then go to system tools ,run your disk cleanup program. restart your computer then try your mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans