Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My e-mail buttons dont work, delete is the only one that works. What is wrong?

I have yahoo e-mail, and a couple months ago the forward, reply, and whatever the other buttons are, stopped working. The delete button is the only one that works now. About the time they stopped working, I got a pop up message saying there was a new version of yahoo(or something). I didn't want to mess with it right then, so I just clicked ignore, or not now, or whatever it said to close the window. I don't know if this is related to my e-mail problem or not.



Since then, I have updated to internet explorer 7.0, and downloaded the new AT%26amp;T yahoo updated version. Still no workie.



Any ideas would be appreciated.



My e-mail buttons dont work, delete is the only one that works. What is wrong?replacement windows



just had this problem after installing IE7 and their is a new java5.0 9 that i up dated and it is working great now. hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans